AngularJS Bower Integration Hello World
In this demo I will show you how to integrate AngularJS and Bower and finally we will create sample Hello World page. Please follow steps below:
Below are needed:
- Install Node.js using this tutorial: NPM is default packaing manager for Node.js.
- Install git for window using this tutorial which will be use to install Bower from git.
- Once installation path setup properly then create static project name: AngularJSBower with below folder and files:
- Now open command prompt and cd to project WebContent folder as below:
- Because we already install Node.js and Git for window. Let’s check if both are available in path or not using below command:
- Install bower globally using below command:
- Install AngularJS package using bower using below command:
- Refresh your project you will see below folder got created:
- Add <script> to HelloWorld.htm page as below:
- Now run the code you will below output:
- For more information on AngularJS please visit angularjs website here
- For bower visit their web site here