AUTOSYS Include multiple command Job Inside Box Job
AUTOSYS box job is very useful to put many command job inside it and control all job which is inside it. In this tutorial you will see how to include command job inside box job. I will create one box job and will include two command job inside it.
- First create box job as an example below:
- Now create sample two command jobs:
- This job inherit run time from box job and will start at 18:05 pm:
- This command job is inside box but it using it own time which will start at: 18:10 pm.
Note: Box job term_run_time is very important and we kept it for 30 min so it will run for 30 min. Both job should be completed by that time, otherwise it will be terminated by them-self:
- Reference: CA Workload Automation