Core java interview questions on Java access specifier
1. What are Java Access Specifiers ?
2. What is the difference between public, private, protected and default Access Specifiers ?
3. What is the access scope of a protected method ?
4. Which collection classes provide random access of it’s elements ?
5. What do you understand by modifiers private, protected and public ?
6. If a class is declared without any access modifiers, where may the class be accessed ?
7. What modifiers may be used with an inner class that is a member of an outer class ?
8. What modifiers can be used with a local inner class ?
9. What modifiers may be used with a top-level class ?
10. If method is declared as protected, where may the method be accessed ?
Check out all interview questions:
- All core java interview questions
- All java collections interview questions
- Face to face java Interview questions
- Telephonic java interview questions