Core java interview questions on java overload and override
1. Can method be overloaded based on different return type but same argument type ?
2. What restrictions are placed on method overriding?
3. What are the differences between method overloading and method overriding?
4. Which object oriented concept is achieved by using overloading and overriding?
5. Why does Java not support operator overloading?
6. What restrictions are placed on method overloading?
7. Why isn’t there operator overloading?
8. Why method overloading is not possible by changing the return type in Java?
9. Can overloaded methods be override too?
10. Can we override the overloaded method?
11. How do you prevent a method from being overridden?
12. If you’re overriding the method equals() of an object, which other method you might also consider?
Check out all interview questions:
- All core java interview questions
- All java collections interview questions
- Face to face java Interview questions
- Telephonic java interview questions