Core java interview questions on JVM Java Compiler and Java process
1. What is a JVM ?
2. Can I import same package/class twice? Will the JVM load the package twice at runtime ?
3. Explain working of Java Virtual Machine (JVM) ?
4. Does JVM maintain a cache by itself ? Does the JVM allocate objects in heap ? Is this the OS heap or the heap maintained by the JVM ?
5. Are JVM’s platform independent ?
6. What is difference between JDK,JRE and JVM ?
7. What is phantom memory ?
8. How many types of memory areas are allocated by JVM ?
9. What is JIT compiler ?
10. What do you mean by platform ?
11. What is the main difference between Java platform and other platforms ?
12. What gives Java its ‘write once and run anywhere’ nature ?
13. What is class loader?
14. Is Empty .Java file name a valid source file name?
Check out all interview questions:
- All core java interview questions
- All java collections interview questions
- Face to face java Interview questions
- Telephonic java interview questions