Define Priority Queue java
Answer: Below are description of Priority queue java:
- It’s a public class PriorityQueue which extends AbstractQueue and implements Serializable
- It’s is unbounded priority queue based on a priority heap.
- Elements in the priority queue are ordered according to their own natural ordering or by using Comparator that is provided at queue creation time
- Depending on what constructor has been used. Priority queue Not permit null elements.
- It’s relying on natural ordering and not permit insertion of non-comparable objects and if try to do so may result in ClassCastException
- It’s member of Java Collections Framework.