EJB Interview Question 1
This is real time EJB Interview Question 1 for your next interview preparation.
It’s very easy to get confused in interview without brushing up your technology. Any java interview or J2EE interview for developer role, interviewer starts with question from Java then slowly moves on their project related question and if time permits they will ask some advance questions of theirs choices.
Below EJB Interview Question 1 are real time questions which has been asked from different company with development experience starts from 2 years to 15 years.
1. How many type of enterprise bean is there
2. What EJB and how we use EJB
3. How you rollback the statement in EJB
4. What is transaction attribute and isolation level
5. What is pooling in EJB. How EJB comes in to the pool for stateless session bean
6. What is the difference between session bean and entity bean
7. How you done connection pooling in EJB
8. What is JNDI
9. How do you pass the data from servlet to EJB
10. Suppose I pass the data by bass by reference and done some modification in ejb should It will reflected in servelet or not
11. What message driven bean
12. How do you achieve caching in EJB
13. What is message driven bean? How you have used this
14. What is message listener
15. If suppose exception occurs in session bean and I have to write this error in one table in database
16. What is transaction isolation level and what are the transaction attributes
17. EJB – Session and Entity bean diff and when each is used?
18. Isolation Attributes in EJB- Repeatable Read and all 4 types why they are used?
19. Difference between stateful and stateless beans?
20. Why will we ever use Stateful beans?
21. Use of Entity beans?
22. What is the difference between local and remote interface in EJB?
23. when to use entity bean and when not to
24. Basic adv to Entity Bean
25. What happens during activation and passivation
26. Where does the data get written in activation and passivation
27. Details in Deployment Descriptor
28. What r MDB
29. Use of JMS
30. how to improve performance of Statelfull Session Bean
31. What config parameters can be defines in EJB
32. what is diff between Requires and Requires New & the other attributes
33. Life cycle of Stateless and Statefull Bean
34. What do you mean by trasaction
35. What is distributed trasaction
36. How you handle transaction in EJB
37. What is two phase commit
38. What is BusninessDelegate. How you have used business delegate
39. What is session facade