Face to Face Interview Series 34 web service question
Face to Face Interview Series 34 web service question and its most frequently asked questions on any java developer or Sr. developer role. Below are questions:
1. What are Web Services and why you need it?
2. What is difference between SOAP and REST based web services?
3. What is your experience with web services?
4. Have you used REST based web services? Please explain how you create if what API you used to create it?
5. You have spring in your project why you didn’t implemented RESTFul using spring?
6. How did you use web services in your project?
7. How you consume web service?
8. How you consume SOAP based web service?
9. What is WSDL?
10. What is PortType in WSDL?
11. Can you explain the structure of SOAP Message?
12. Could you please describe structure of WSDL?
13. What API you have used to create SOAP based web service?
14. What is UDDI?
15. Based on your experience which one you prefer SOAP or RESTFul give us reasons?
16. What kind of data you use with RESTFul service?
17. If client is making request how do you know or map data in your resource file?
18. How you read write update and delete in RESTFul service?
19. How many kind of mapping you could with RESTFul service?
20. What is WS-Security in SOAP?
21. How you handle transaction in RESTFul service?
22. How do you make RESTFul service secure?
23. How do you handle messages in RESTFul service?
24. What kind of data you could pass using SOAP?