Face to Face Java Interview Series 3
This is real time Face to Face Java Interview Series 2 questions your next interview preparation.
It’s very easy to get confused in interview if go without brushing up your technology. Any java interview or J2EE interview for developer role, interviewer starts with question from Java then slowly moves on their project related question and if time permits they will ask you some advance questions of theirs choice.
Below java interview question are real time face to face interview questions which has been asked from different company and development experience starts from 2 years to 15 years.Please have latest real time questions from financial company.
- What is cache in java and how you create it?
- Let’s say you have to build web application where client need to get stock price whenever he enters stock quote on user interface. You have to build this application using java cache where you can’t use data base and memory is not an issue it’s very huge. Let me give some hint: You need to create interface where you defined two methods. Now can you tell me what classes you will write are and how you will keep data in cache? Bloomberg is a third party data provider which provides stock price based on stock quote and it automatically update your cache.
- Now let me ask you one thing: Once you created java cache application and you have all data in there how you will pull old date stock quote?
- What is interface and abstract class how you decide which one to use and what condition you will decide this?
- How will you insert data in java cache
- Is due to some reason yours system got crashed in production how will you recover all data or how will you handle this situation in production.