Face to Face Java Interview Series 4
This is real time Face to Face Java Interview Series 4 questions your next interview preparation.
It’s very easy to get confused in interview if go without brushing up your technology. Any java interview or J2EE interview for developer role, interviewer starts with question from Java then slowly moves on their project related question and if time permits they will ask you some advance questions of theirs choice.
Below java interview question are real time face to face interview questions which has been asked from different company and development experience starts from 2 years to 15 years.
- What is JDBC template and how you you use it.
- How you handle transaction in spring.
- How you handle transaction in java
- What is transaction manager
- How you configure connection pooling and what is connection pooling
- What is session factory in hibernate
- What is session in hibernate
- How you handle exception in application and what is the best approach to handle exception
- What was application architecture. Could you please describe in details
- Where you write logic in MVC architecture
- Describe all your project in details
- There was mathematical formula of permutations/combinations with factorials such as: !n(n-r)/!r . How to represent it with Java code?
- How to reverse a String without using String reverse() method. Need to provide a custom implementation for it.
- An exercise with some blanks to fill. They gave an exercise with Interface/Abstract Class/Concrete Implementation (Please take look at how Interfaces are implemented with the help of Abstract Classes and Concrete Implementation classes).
- Comparator, Comparable, equals, hashCode, Collections interface questions
- How to track user session? what are the mechanisms.
- Describe the most current project tasks/responsibilities
- Describe about the UI layer tasks such as JSP, JSTL, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, REST etc.
- Questions on Spring (3.2), Spring MVC (3.2), Hibernate (4.2.2)
- Java Core Collection interfaces/classes/maps such as List, ArrayList, Map, HashMap, LinkedHashMap, HashTable, etc. (ordering mechanism of some of these; how they work internally.)
- Interface, Abstract Class, Concrete Implementation of them and differences
- Session tracking/management mechanisms; Cookies, Hidden Fields, Url Re-writings, Stateful Session beans, etc.