Install NetBeans IDE 8
This demo will show you how to install NetBeans IDE 8.0.1 locally. NetBeans IDE 8 provides support to latest Java 8 technologies like Java SE, SE Embedded,ME Embedded 8. It also has done enhancements which improve this IDE support for Java EE with PrimeFaces and Maven. New tools for HTML5 particularly for AngularJS also improvements to PHP, C/C++ support.
- Download NetBeans IDE lastest version from here
- As of today (21st September 2014) latest version of NetBeans IDE available 8.0.1 and we and installing this version. Process of download install will be same for all other versions.
- Once your installtion is done double click netbeans-x.x.x-windows and you will see similar window as below. Click Next:
- Accept terms and click next:
- Accept JUnit licence agreement and click next:
- On next window select installtion foler of NetBeans and JDK version. Please note: We are using JDK 7 32 version for better performance you should choose 64 bit JDK version. Click next:
- Next window choose GlassFish install location which comes with NetBeans and JDK for GlassFish server. Click next:
- Next window will show you summary of installation then click install:
- Next window you will see installation started:
- Once installation done please click finish:
- Now you will see NetBeans icon on your Start. All Programs. Click it to open:
- Finally you will see below NetBeans IDE. That’s it
For more information and how to use NetBeans please visit it official site here