JSF AJAX Example
- By using the f:ajax tag along with another standard component in a Facelets application. This method adds Ajax functionality to any UI component without additional coding and configuration.
In this demo you will see how to use f:ajax Tag to execute Ajax.
- Eclipse Luna (You can use any version) and install JBoss Tools plug-in into it so that you can create maven project directly from Eclipse.
- Tomcat server (I will use version 7)
- Create maven project name: JSFAJAXDemo in eclipse if you are not sure how to create it please follow this tutorial. Below is final project structure:
- Run this example on any server. We have used tomcat server below will be output:
- For more details please visit Oracle JSF documentation here
Download Project: JSFAJAXDemo