Set User name Password JBoss Server
If you are using JBoss application server and trying to log in JBoss console but not sure what is the user and password to use to get access.
- Note: This demo is using JBoss 6.2.0 EAP version and process is almost same on other JBoss server.
- First thing: If you want to check what are users are present who can log in to the system please open JBoss\jboss-as\6.2.0\jboss-as\standalone\configuration\mgmt-users.properties here you will all users of JBoss serer.
- If you are using JBoss community version please look in below location: jboss\server\default\conf\props\users.properties
Now lets see how we can create user using JBoss utiliy add-user.bat (Path: JBoss\jboss-as\6.2.0\jboss-as\bin)
- Double click it you will see below screen:
- Here you will see two options (My preference is to create management user so that we could access everything on the server) choose options as below to create new user:
For more information add user to JBoss please see details explanation here