TeamCity forgotten admin password
If you forgotten TeamCity admin password and trying to find way to reset it then please follow below steps:
- Go to your TeamCity installation log folder (Example log file path where TeamCity installed in C: drive: C:\TeamCity\logs)
- Open teamcity-server.log file
- Search for key word: “Super user authentication” then copy the token
- To login as Super user use an empty username and this token as a password on the login page
- This is super user. Once you log in to the TeamCity click Administration link –> User management –> click Users here you will see users list. Please select user name to reset the password.