Telephonic Java Interview Series 11
This interview was for Sr. Java Developer position in one of the big financial institution New York city.
Here are the questions:
1. Tell me about your project what you done and what is your expertise ?
2. Have you done web service development ?
3. What kind of web service you have done ?
4. Did you use RESTFul web service ?
5. How have you created RESTFul web service ?
6. What third party API you used to create RESTFul web service ?
7. As you said you have used Jersey to create RESTFul web service what was the reason ?
8. You also said you have used spring MVC then why you didn’t use spring to create RESTFul web service ?
9. How you create SOAP based web service ?
10. Were you involved only consuming or creating web service as well ?
11. Which approach is good Top-down(Contract first) or bottom-up and which you have used and why ?
12. What kind of authentication you have used in RESTFul web service ?
13. How you have created SOAP web service ?
14. Is spring support creating RESTFul web service ?
15. Now let’s talk about Java.
16. What is the difference between Abstract class and interface ?
17. If you are designing the system what will prefer and why ?
18. Why you override HashCode and equals ?
19. What you do when override HashCode in your class ?
20. How HashMap works in Java ?
21. What is hashing ?
22. What is difference between Vector ArrayList and LinkedList ?
23. Have you used LinkedList in your project and tell why you have used it ?
25. What kind of authentication you have used in your project ?
26. Can you implements multiple interface ?
27. As I see you have both hibernate and JDBCTemplate in your project, Tell me which one is good and why ?
28. Tell me what is pros and cons of using hibernate or JDBCTemplate ?
29. What you will prefer Hibernate or JDBCTemplate and why ?
30. How you create Hibernate model class from database table ?