Telephonic Java Interview Series 13
This is Telephonic Java Interview Series 13 questions for Java technical lead position in big financial company. Below are questions:
1. Tell me about your project and what is your strong area ?
2. Tell me about your fixed income experience you worked before ?
3. What is fixed income ?
4. How you will be mentor of the team if leading the project ?
5. Do you have experience leading the team ?
6. What kind to challenges you face in the project when leading the team ?
7. How will you rate in Java ?
8. Difference between throw and throws in Java ?
9. Why Java is strongly typed language ?
10. Can you create final abstract class ?
11. Can you create final abstract method ?
12. Can you create static abstract method ?
13. What is new JDK 1.8 ?
14. What new has been done for exception handling in JDK 1.8 ?
15. Difference between update and merge in hibernate ?
16. What are main classes interface available in spring ?
17. What are main classes interface available in hibernate ?
18. How comfortable you are in JQuery ?
19. What is JQuery ?