Telephonic Java Interview Series 14
This is Telephonic Java Interview Series 14 questions for Sr. Java technical lead position in big financial company. Below are questions:
1. Tell me something about your current project and previous experience ?
2. Have you used web service ?
3. What kind of web service you have used ?
4. What is SOAP based web service ?
5. What is Restful web service ?
6. What is difference between SOAP and Restful web service ?
7. What best way to create web service top down (Contract first ) or bottom up and why ?
8. Which one you used to create web service contract first or bottom up approach ?
9. How you decide architecture of the project ?
10. How you do estimation of the project ?
11. What criteria you choose to do estimation of the project ?
12. What tool you have used to do estimation ?
13. Are you familiar with Microsoft Project ?
15. What is JUnit and have you used Junit before ?
16. What is JUnit and how we create JUnit class ?
17. How you used JMock for testing ?
18. How do you review the code ?
19. Did you any tools to review the code. What are the tools available ?
20. What the best tools to review the code ?
21. What you review in the code ?
22. Do you have any questions for me ?