Telephonic Java Interview Series 3
This is real time Telephonic Java Interview Series 3 questions your next interview preparation.
It’s very easy to get confused in interview without brushing up your technology. Any java interview or J2EE interview for developer role, interviewer starts with question from Java then slowly moves on their project related question and if time permits they will ask some advance questions of theirs choices.
Below java interview question are real time Telephonic Java Interview questions which has been asked from different company and development experience starts from 2 years to 15 years.
- Difference between HashTable and Hashmap
- How you create column in hibernate is missing from the table. Could you tell me full procedure?
- What is IOC in spring
- How many types of dependency injections are there in spring
- How IOC instantiate object
- If one class is dependent on other class how spring use this
- How you pass image through web service and client side using xsd how you are processing it
- What is façade design pattern
- Why people use SOAP web service
- How you create wsdl file in web service
- What is version of Eclipse you have used
- Did you generate wsdl automatically or manually
- How did you configured end point in wsdl