Telephonic Java Interview Series 5
This is real time Telephonic Java Interview Series 5 questions your next interview preparation.
It’s very easy to get confused in interview without brushing up your technology. Any java interview or J2EE interview for developer role, interviewer starts with question from Java then slowly moves on their project related question and if time permits they will ask some advance questions of theirs choices.
Below java interview question are real time Telephonic Java Interview questions which has been asked from different company and development experience starts from 2 years to 15 years.
- Tell me something about your experience and your technical expertise
- If you get selected as lead what advice you will give your junior developers
- If you junior developers stuck at some point how you assist them to solve problem
- What are the big challenges you have faced in your software development career and how you had handle them
- Why people use SOAP in web service not restful web service
- If suppose in application architect use SOAP, EJB 2.0 what is the drawback of this architecture
- What are technique you use in project to sort out technical issue and what advice you give to your junior developers